CCWW guidelines for In-person worship
As we come together to resume our in-person Sunday services starting Sunday May 31, 2020, it is with a lot of prayer and consideration that the following guidelines have been set forth. We want to show amazing grace and care for others as Jesus has called us to love one another.
Updated guidelines as of 6/20/2020:
- If you are not feeling well, experiencing a fever, cough, been around someone who is sick, diagnosed and/or exposed to, or showing symptoms of covid-19 within the past 14 days prior to a Sunday service, please do not attend in-person services. We ask you wait at least 7 days after the symptoms have gone away to resume in-person services.
- If you’re in a high-risk group we suggest you wait a little longer before coming back.
- We will continue to stream on Facebook Live for those who are not able to attend in-person services.
- Although it is not required, we do recommend at this time the wearing of face masks/coverings.
- Please honor social distancing of at least 6 feet apart. No handshaking or hugging.
- All households and family units are encouraged to sit together while maintaining appropriate distancing from others.
- Childcare and children’s church will not be available at this time. We ask children remain with their parents.
- Doors will be propped open for no contact entry and exit.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage frequent hand washing.
- All common areas will be sanitized before and after services.
- Please do not enter any closed rooms. This will limit the rooms that have to be sanitized.
- By choosing to attend in-person services, you assume the responsibility for your health and its associated risks.